1. It saves time. Save time in your daily routine, especially in the mornings, after the gym or swimming or for the school run. How long do you usually spend trying to draw on both eyebrows to match?
2. No fading or smudging. Freedom to do whatever you wish without worrying your brows or eyeliner will rub off.
3. Confidence. wake up looking and feeling beautiful every morning.
4. Worry free exercise. Swim, dance, sweat at the gym, without the need to touch up your make-up
5. Frame your face. Accentuate your facial features and turn back the beauty clock permanently.
6. Always look perfect. Look fresh, young and naturally made up all the time. Almost a mini face-lift.
7. Save money. Make-up products are pricey and you can spend £100’s every year.
8. It lasts years. Depending on your skin type and depending on the artist, your makeup will last a very long time.
9. It’s life changing. Semi-permanent make-up can make you so much happier.
10. Look younger and happier. Brows and lips get thinner as we age and lashes fall out. Permanent makeup gives back what time has taken away.
Contact Jade for a FREE consultation at email@example.com or 07874068700